Bring the gym into your home and enjoy an efficient, high-caliber workout with the Horizon EX-57 elliptical trainer, which works your legs as well as your upper body. Perfect for rigorous training routines, the EX-57 offers an eight-level electronic resistance system, along with a heavy 14-pound flywheel that maintains pedal and arm momentum while offering a smooth, quiet operation. More significantly from a user perspective, it offers nine goal-oriented programs.
Safe 50% off on Top Elliptical Trainers, CLICK HERE NOW!
You can choose one of three different goals (time, distance, and calories) and one of three terrains (manual, reverse train, and hills). The crisp LCD screen, meanwhile, offers key workout feedback, helping you develop an effective training regimen.
Horizon employs a heavy-duty flywheel that provides continuous velocity, so as your feet move the pedals, the flywheel’s momentum carries you through the complete motion. As a result, the trainer feels very natural and not at all choppy. Plus, the flywheel is extremely quiet, making the trainer ideal for home use. Horizon also applies a magnetic brake to the flywheel, creating more consistent resistance during a workout. And the instep-stacked flywheel design–where the flywheel sits above the pedals rather than in line with them–delivers a lower step-on height for easy access, along with a stride length that’s longer, more natural, and more versatile regardless of the user, workout type, and fitness level. As an added benefit, the unit is smaller and shorter than other ellipticals, so it fits in almost any room, including low-ceiling basements.
Horizon’s Ergoflow elliptical geometry is built around your body, not the machine’s components. The distance between the pedals have also been narrowed to create a more natural walking motion, and the pivoting footpad imitates how your foot’s position changes as you move forward. And a more natural, ergonomic movement means less stress on your knees, hips, and lowers back, so you enjoy longer workouts and faster results.
Horizon Fitness EX 57 Elliptical Trainer – Top 5 Features!
- 9 Program Choices: Choose 1 of 3 goals – time, distance, calories and choose 1 of 3 terrains – manual, reverse train, and hills. Something for all levels of fitness
- Resistance Range: 1 to 8 different resistance levels
- Flywheel: Quiet and smooth, makes for a low-impact workout
- Dimensions: 29 x 67 x 55 inches (W x H x D)-Doesn’t take up much space
- Warranties: Lifetime on frame; 20 years on brake; 1 year on parts and labor
Benefits of the Horizon Fitness EX-57:
- The 18″ stride and no-slip footpads give you natural, confident movement.
- Narrow pedal spacing mimics your normal gait.
- Pivoting foot plate lets your foot move normally.
- A heavy-duty flywheel for fluid movement.
- Magnetic brake resistance is smooth, quiet and consistent.
- 8 motorized resistance levels let you adjust the intensity of your workout.
- 20-year brake warranty for long-term peace of mind.
- Rear access and low pedal height for easy entry and exit.
- Clear LCD screen displays heart rate and other key workout feedback.
- 9 goal-based program options to meet all fitness needs.
Where Can You Buy the Horizon EX-57 Elliptical Trainer?
Our favorite place to buy is Amazon.com as they invariably have the best prices.
About Horizon Fitness
Horizon is part of Johnson Health Tech, one of the largest manufacturers of fitness equipment in the world. The company is committed to designing, engineering, and manufacturing superior products for health clubs and homes. Horizon’s manufacturing facilities rank among the most sophisticated in the industry, with an intricate mix of robotics and skilled workers that maintain the highest standards of accuracy and quality. Every stage of manufacturing undergoes a testing phase, and 10 percent of Horizon’s products go through a rigorous quality inspection that includes completely taking them apart and reassembling them.
Lets Talk About Ratings
This review is from: Horizon Fitness EX-57 Elliptical Trainer (Sports)
I’ve had this elliptical about a year now, and I’m still in love with it. When it was delivered, assembly was easy, even for one person: I put it together by myself in less than an hour. Because I live in a small NYC apt., I decided to leave the upper arm handles off, and this has been perfect; it makes the entire piece feel smaller, and I either hold onto the other handles or just pump my arms and burn extra calories.
Everything has worked beautifully in the last year. It’s an incredibly quiet machine, so you can either listen to music or watch tv without ear-strain. There is a wide range of programs and levels. (Though be warned that the lowest level is kind of hard. I was in very good shape when I got this, and could barely do 30 min. because the resistance was so high – this is the only negative.) Nothing has broken or malfunctioned, even with frequent use.
Overall, I definitely recommend recommend this and would buy it again in a second. It’s well worth the money.
Click Here to Read More Reviews